About Me

I'm a self employed graphic designer who loves to run - If I didn't have to work it's all I'd do!

Friday 4 March 2011

Trimpell 20!




This Saturday sees me and my running buddy David head down to Lancaster to "compete" in the Trimpell 20 Mile Road Race!

This race is ideally placed as I was due to do another 20 mile training run. I'm hoping this will be more enjoyable and easier than my normal Sunday morning runs which I usually do around the hilly roads of Auldhouse.

I'm told this course is "flat" and "fast" so hopefully I'll get round in roughly 2hrs 40mins as I'll be treating this as a test run for the Marathon and I'm aiming to cover the 20 miles at an 8min/ml pace.

The weather forecast for Sunday looks great too so hopefully I'll get a good nights sleep the night before and be fresh for the run... mind you we are booked into a new Travelodge which opens today! I hope my room is finished...
_

2 comments:

  1. Just me testing to see if I can comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Graham!! The blog looks ace! Good luck in the Trimpell 20 Mile Road Race tomorrow! :) Joanne

    ReplyDelete

x85sponsortcm319989
anthonynolan

Get in touch with me by email or Sponsor me at Virgin Money Giving