About Me

I'm a self employed graphic designer who loves to run - If I didn't have to work it's all I'd do!

Friday 4 March 2011

First post on my new blog

If you've found my blog you probably know me and know I love to run!
I'm currently in training for the London Marathon which takes place on the 17th of April 2011.
This will be my second attempt at the distance (My first being last year in Edinburgh) and I hope to "shatter" my time of 4hr and 3min!

I was happy to complete my first marathon but more than a little disappointed with my time. If anyone remembers is was a seriously hot day and the weather just got the better of me.
Training for a Spring Marathon is difficult as you have to train through the cold winter and you just can't prepare for that intense heat! I was training in thermals for months then 2 days before the Marathon I was desperately trying to find a suitable sunscreen and cap!

I'll be hoping for a cooler day in London but you never know - fingers crossed!
_

No comments:

Post a Comment

x85sponsortcm319989
anthonynolan

Get in touch with me by email or Sponsor me at Virgin Money Giving